skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Renderings
Home
Friday, February 18, 2005
Lindsey & Laurie at Venture Cinema on Valentine's Day
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post »
« Older Post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Alan Bancroft
Alan Bancroft
Popular Posts
Mosque in Murfreesboro, TN
You know, sometimes I'm almost embarrassed to be a Christian. I awoke this morning to a local NPR piece about a standoff at the Murfree...
Always "Other"
So, last night, I was registering for The Country Music Marathon, and it came time to select my occupation from a drop down list of options....
Tests in English
After being thwarted by Mayor Bill Purcell in their efforts to make English the official language of Nashville, proponents of such ridiculou...
Timeless books
Hey gang. I just finished a book called An Ethic for Christians & Other Aliens in a Strange Land by William Stringfellow. It was firs...
blog-able moments
The way I see it, each day is full of blog-able moments...moments that, upon further reflection, can be seen to have deeper meaning that we ...
A Tennessee Driver
Yup, I'm officially licensed to drive a car in the state of Tennessee. I'm not sure why there's a little heart in the right hand...
Thoughts on violence
So, this past Sunday was one of my weeks to preach. It was just that time in the rotation. It was when it worked out with my schedule and ...
What I've been reading
This book is absolutely wonderful. It's a fictional account of the life of Jesus from age 12 to his crucifixion at age 33. It's told...
There are giants in the sky
The title of this post has nothing to do with its contents, but I just listened to a great song from the musical Into the Woods that starts ...
Welcome to 30
That's right, folks. I've come around the bend and have joined the ranks of those who have lived for at least 30 years. I'm 30...
Blogroll
Follow this blog
Followers
Archives
►
2014
(9)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2013
(3)
►
December
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
2012
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
2011
(9)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(5)
►
2010
(23)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(4)
►
2009
(23)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(36)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(4)
►
2007
(39)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(3)
►
2006
(58)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(9)
▼
2005
(74)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(7)
▼
February
(6)
Chapel today...The power of Grace
Seminary is a funny place
Venture Cinema...The $1.99 dollar theatre.
Lindsey & Laurie at Venture Cinema on Valentine's ...
Valentine's Day plus
By the Power of Grayskull
►
January
(4)
►
2004
(12)
►
December
(7)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
0 comments:
Post a Comment