Monday, November 28, 2005

A Tennessee Driver

Yup, I'm officially licensed to drive a car in the state of Tennessee. I'm not sure why there's a little heart in the right hand corner of my picture. Weird. Anyway, it was actually a pretty painless experience, except for having to run next door to an ATM because I forgot my checkbook and they don't take debit/credit cards. I also registered to vote in Davidson County. Now I can write my senators and representatives as a concerned voter in the Volunteer State. Anyway, with the license and the plates on my car, I guess I'm officially from Tennessee now. Wild.

So, I decided to take the picture of my license offline, after the comments below. I don't need anyone stealing my identity, although, I think it would be difficult without my social security number or mother's maiden name, but still, better safe than sorry. Thanks for lookin' out for me folks.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is the little heart for organ donors?

This is great...now I can finally steal your identity. No one will be thrown off by the short, dark-haired Alan Bancroft who doesn't like marching band music.

beck said...

sweet signature :)

mark said...

dude..looks like they got a preacher on lost..thats what im talkin about

noe said...

i agree with patrick's comments... about the heart and stealing your identity... and now random strangers can send you mail... on your birthday even... yeah...

Teri said...

oh, man, i missed the picture! grr. I need to read your blog more. Maybe if more people had links....maybe i'll put a link to you just so i don't have to type your address all the time. maybe. anyway, congrats on the license, the official-ness of it all, and being an organ donor. :-)

mark said...

USC vs. Missouri

Independence Bowl

let the trash talking begin

mark

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure that the heart means that you are an organ donor. Which I hope you are. :-)